5x5

/ Sunday, September 23, 2012 /

1. Kerry hitting
2. Annie taking a ball
3. Play at third
4. Kara's bunt
5. Allie's hit, Annie running home

To create this 5x5, I used a Canon PowerShot SD850 IS. I edited it using iMovie. While I was editing my project, the of my clips' audio was not playing on iMovie, but when I uploaded it to YouTube it was there.
I am fairly pleased with my 5x5. The audio in it is really bad though, as is the quality (it's pretty pixelated).
For our next independent film challenge, we could make another short film. It could tell a story, and have a time limit like the 5x5. We could creatively tell a story using a similar format.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 Andrea's Blog, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger