First Post

/ Thursday, September 6, 2012 /

Hope is in the Air
I chose this picture because I really wish that I could sit on a cloud. The immensity of the sky is also impossible for me to grasp (but fun to try to think about).


My name is Andrea and I am sophomore in CAP. I really like dark chocolate... especially in chocolate chip pancakes...I would probably eat them everyday if I could... I like hiking and climbing mountains  and I really want to learn how to sail this summer. I play softball a lot and I did indoor track last year (which was actually a sport involving a lot of exercise). I like the actual filming part of the filmmaking process and believe that cinematographers are very unappreciated. I also never learned how to use Final Cut Pro and can't edit movies...and I'm a terrible actor...
My only film experience was during the CAP TV studios class second semester last year. My favorite project last year was the Info-flow show open project. We were able to do whatever we wanted, and did not have to make extremely long films (they were supposed to be around 30 seconds long). I helped film the show open, but could not really help edit it. I've never really done any long film projects.
We could use these blogs as a way to discuss group projects or provide feedback for teachers about assignments we've done. I chose this picture because I really wish that I could sit on a cloud. The immensity of the sky is also impossible for me to grasp (but fun to try to think about).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 Andrea's Blog, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger